SALES, DISCOUNTS AND EXCLUSIVE OFFERS
Other helpful pages
- The sales mentioned in their respective Landing Page are subject to availability and we (DroiX.net) reserve the right to amend the specifics at any time without prior notification.
- The Special Offer in which a Discount code for Free Shipping is offered, only applies to Mainland UK Addresses
- During any Global Sale (Example: Christmas/Cyber Monday/Black Friday) – NO Discount Codes will be available/operating, as the prices are reduced on the platform directly.
- Any Product Listed on DroiX Platform (https://droix.net) at the price of £0 and marked as “CR_ITEM” is an Add-On and,or Upgrade and available ONLY with its parent item. Any orders placed for this item individually will be cancelled.
FORMAT OF THE CONTRACT
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by HD Media Hub Limited DBA DroiX, with the registered office at Room 803 Chevalier House 45-51 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (the Supplier).
- No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order and the Supplier has received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once the Supplier does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
iii. By way of clarification, an acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via email when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken and you receive your acceptance email. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
- To order goods through the DroiX website you must be at least 18 years of age. The Supplier will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
vii. DroiX gives no assurance as to the mutual compatibility of components sold on any single invoice. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for the purpose intended. Advice sought by the customer from the Supplier in this respect may be given but cannot be relied upon by the customer or guaranteed by the Supplier unless the Supplier has access to the working system and the ability to carry out a full inspection of any software or operating system.
viii. Except as may be implied by law where the buyer is dealing as a consumer, in event of any breach of these Conditions by the Supplier the remedies of the buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods and the Supplier shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
- These terms and conditions are subject only to UK law.
- The Supplier is not responsible for any changes in policies from the side of the Supplier partner companies.
DESCRIPTION AND PRICE OF THE GOODS
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Supplier’s website at the time you place your order.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
iii. Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier’s website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel the order, or if the order is cancelled automatically due to the expiry of the 14 day period, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- Discount codes can only be used with subsequent transactions, and always apply to the full RRP (Recommended Retail Price).
- Free gift is considered as the discount in the amount of given item full RRP.
- Only one (1) discount code or free gift is permitted per order and the discount code will typically be applied to the lowest value item first. In circumstances where multiple discount codes are valid on a single product, only one (1) discount of the highest value will be applied. If a gift is offered, then this gift’s RRP is the amount that will count as a discount.
vii. If there is a sale or non-RRP listed for a device, you can either pay the RRP minus the value of your voucher or wait for the sale to end to use your code.
viii. In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
xi. Given the nature of the products (Mini Computers), the Supplier does not condone any installation/usage of 3rd party or illegally acquired software and will not provide any support in relation to it.
- Refurbished goods are goods sold from the Refurbished website section
- Special Terms apply to Refurbished goods.
iii. Shortened and limited warranty for 1 month is applied to Refurbished goods. This warranty does not apply: (a) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication, or non-DroiX products; (b) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not authorised by DroiX; (c) to a product or a part that has been modified without the written permission of DroiX.
- The return of opened Refurbished goods are not accepted. Returns are only accepted on a change-of-mind basis – if a customer returns Refurbished goods within 14 days. This 14 day period starts the day after the first of the goods come into the physical possession of the consumer or the person that the consumer asks for it to be delivered to. Goods must be returned unopened, unused and its original state.
- Refurbished goods could have minor signs of damage on the case, signs of wear and tear, but technically are in full working condition.
- Refurbished goods packing box could have signs of wear and tear, or have been opened then resealed.
vii. The operating system found on some Refurbished goods may not be the latest. Contact DroiX to check if updates are available to download.
viii. Separate Advertising Campaign and Special Offer rules, discount and/or gift items could vary for Refurbished goods, if described as so. If Advertising Campaign and Special Offer description does not separately specify Refurbished goods, the full Advertising Campaign and Special Offer benefits apply.
- The stock of these items is limited. Some items are truly end of line, never to stocked again.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown and are available on the Supplier’s website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date, except where agreed otherwise by the Supplier and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle the Supplier to terminate the contract immediately.
- There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received , except in the case of supplies of goods provided on credit terms.
iii. Payments shall be made by you without any deduction whatsoever unless you have a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Supplier to you.
- Where the Supplier agrees to provide goods on credit terms, the standard payment terms shall be 30 days from the date of invoice. In the event that payment is not made by the due date the Supplier reserves the right to charge interest from the date of invoice at 8% per annum, compounded monthly.
- The Supplier reserves the right to levy charges for any of the following services: inspection of any piece of computer equipment and installation / replacement of either software or hardware – use of credit / debit cards or rapid cheque clearance facilities, diagnosis and testing of any problems encountered with any piece of hardware or software, recovery of any hardware or software problems and backup of any data when requested by the customer.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order, except that some deliveries are not made outside the United Kingdom.
- Orders placed before 2.00 PM on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)
iii. If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier’s control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier , the Supplier may:
- store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
- sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the Supplier. Should you fail to return the goods, the Supplier reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by the Supplier in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
- The Supplier will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless the Supplier is notified within 5 days from the expected delivery date. This will be the date advised on your automated despatch note which is emailed to you once the items have left our warehouse.
vii. Should you require the goods to be redirected to another address after the goods have been dispatched you may be required to pay an additional postage charge.
viii. Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- Whilst every effort shall be made to keep any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence. the Supplier shall not be liable for any consequential loss incurred by the buyer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Unless otherwise agreed the Supplier may deliver by instalments and in such case each instalment shall be treated as a separate contract and any delay, default or non-delivery in respect of any instalment by the Supplier shall not entitle the buyer to cancel the remainder of the Contract.
xii. Delivery charges are calculated by weight and number of packages being sent. There will also be additional delivery charges for offshore destinations such as Ireland.
xiii. Any refused deliveries will be returned to the Supplier. Upon receipt of the goods with the Supplier a refund will be issued minus 10% of the value of the order to cover administration costs.
xiv. The Supplier will do its best to deliver your order on the next working day. However the Supplier can’t be responsible for any delays caused by the shipper.
- In case your order was delayed, you may be entitled to compensation by the shipper please read:
- a) Parcel Force – Conditions of carriage
- b) Royal Mail General Terms & Conditions
- The Supplier does ship international orders using DHL Express delivery and DPD UK
- DHL Terms and Conditions
iii. Please check DHL Time Definite Outbound Zoning if you have questions regarding the delivery time
- Please check if your address is not within “Remote Areas”, as otherwise Remote Area Delivery surcharge will apply.
- The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until the Supplier has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of:
- the goods, and
- all other sums which are or which become due to the Supplier from you on any account.
iii. The Supplier shall be entitled to recover payment for the goods even though ownership of any of the goods has not passed from the Supplier.
TITLE FOR BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a Business Customer shall mean any body corporate, educational establishment, hospital, health authority, governmental or local governmental body or any other organisation to whom the distance selling regulations apply, or any other customer for whom a trade account has been granted.
- If you are a business customer until ownership of the goods has passed to you, you must:
- store the goods (at no cost to the Supplier) separately from all your other goods and goods of any third party in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as the Supplier’s property;
- not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the goods; maintain the goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured on the Supplier’s behalf for their full price against all risks to the reasonable satisfaction of the Supplier. On request you shall produce the policy of insurance to the Supplier; and
- hold the proceeds of the insurance referred to in condition above on trust on trust for the Supplier and not mix them with any other money, nor pay the proceeds into an overdrawn bank account.
iii. If you are a business customer your right to possession of the goods shall terminate immediately if:
- you have a bankruptcy order made against you or make an arrangement or composition with your creditors, or otherwise take the benefit of any statutory provision for the time being in force for the relief of insolvent debtors, or (being a body corporate) convene a meeting of creditors (whether formal or informal), or enter into liquidation (whether voluntary or compulsory) except a solvent voluntary liquidation for the purpose only of reconstruction or amalgamation, or have a receiver and/or manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed of its undertaking or any part thereof, or a resolution is passed or a petition presented to any court for your winding up or for the granting of an administration order in respect of you, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency; or
- you suffer or allow any execution, whether legal or equitable, to be levied on your property or obtained against you or you are unable to pay your debts within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or you cease to trade; or
- you encumber or in any way charge any of the goods.
- Business customers are exempt from returning items within 14 days under the distance selling act.
- Trade customers are liable for all carriage costs.
- In the event that payment is not received within 28 days of the due date,
- All monies owing to the Supplier shall become immediately payable to the Supplier irrespective of whether it would have been due under the previously agreed payment terms.
- The Supplier shall be entitled to charge the Customer the sum of £50+VAT in respect of a debt collection administration fee.
- All goods supplied by the Supplier are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated). This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier, failure to follow the Supplier’s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Supplier’s approval.
iii. If the goods supplied to you are damaged or any item missing/incomplete on delivery, you must notify the Supplier within 48 hours.
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the Supplier as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days of the date you discovered or ought to have discovered the damage, defect or complaint.
- If a product that was faulty at the time of sale is returned to the retailer, the buyer is legally entitled to: a full refund, If this is within 14 days. After this time a replacement product or refund (to the value of the replacement) will be offered.
- Items purchased through clearance sales or sold at a special price as end of line or for other reasons or that prevent them from being sold as new or Bargain (Refurbished) goods are sold with a 30 day warranty only. These items may be second user, refurbished or discontinued stock. They may be missing drivers, manuals, cables and accessories. Packaging, if supplied, may not be in new condition. All items are tested working.
vii. Any items which are returned under the warranty and are found to be in a working condition will be charged a testing fee of £10 or 10% of the value of the goods, whichever is the greater.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Subject to the conditions below, if you are a consumer the Supplier shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by the Supplier or by its employees or agents;
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any term of this contract.
- If you are a business customer the Supplier shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with this agreement.
Additional information links:
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
PRODUCT RELATED DISCLAIMERS
i. Any Products sold by the Supplier (DroiX) with Open Source Software and Internet Access
- DroiX do not condone breaking the law. In general, you should always have permission from the copyright holder prior to viewing/listening to something online. Many add-ons offer access to legal free media. Please ensure you only select videos or music you’re permitted to watch. Please note that add-ons and applications will sometime require configuration to work well. As with a new phone you will need to get used to the interface and make changes as and when required. Most add-ons are written by people in their free time. If something isn’t working, you can either try again later, or find the author’s website, forum or twitter account to report the problem. Our support team is here to help you with the issues related to DroiX Owned and Developed Software, but we can’t force other Developers/Software Companies to update their links or code.
ii. Open Source Handhelds
- DroiX do not, nor condone infringing Intellectual Property or Trademarked Content and the Customer is required to own a copy of the title they wish to play.